On Thursday and Friday 5th-6th November, Photodynamic Therapy and Photodiagnosis will host its bi-annual event. siHealth is delighted to sponsor this year’s event.
The event focuses on the latest scientific and technological advancements in photodynamic therapy, with key topics focusing on:
- Photosensitizers and nanoparticles
- Antimicrobial PDT
- Immunomodulation induced by PDT
- PDT in pneumology, gastroenterology, urology, neurosurgery, dermatology and more.
The event is open to all and is free to attend.
What is driving the clinical need for daylight Photodynamic Therapy?
As part of our sponsorship of PDT-PDD 2020, we will be holding a marketplace talk on what is driving the clinical need for daylight Photodynamic Therapy along with industry leaders Professor Sally Ibbotson, Dr Ewan Eadie and Dr Yolanda Gilaberte who will discuss:
- Why more and more clinics are adopting daylight-PDT to treat Actinic Keratosis
- The benefits and challenges of daylight-PDT
- The advantages and disadvantages of self-administered home-based daylight-PDT
The talk will take place on Thursday 5th November at 8:30 am – 9:00 am CET, and again on Friday 6th November at 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm CET.
SmartPDT®: the pioneering digital daylight Photodynamic Therapy delivery solution
SmartPDT® enables the use of daylight-PDT, the natural alternative method to conventional laser or lamp photodynamic therapy, in a safe and reliable way remotely within the patient’s own home.
On Thursday 5th November 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm CET and again on Friday 6th November at 8:30 am – 9:00 am CET, we will be holding an exclusive demonstration to PDT-PDD 2020 attendees.
You can register for all siHealth’s presentations at PDT-PDD 2020 e-Congress by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you there!