We are looking for a junior iOS Developer to join our IT team on a permanent basis, being responsible for the front-end side of our iOS mobile applications for healthcare digital solutions.
The developer will work closely with our senior developers and engineers as well with the R&D team both to ensure system consistency and to improve user experience. Ultimately, the developer should be able to design, develop and maintain functional & stable software for reaching the company’s objectives.
The ideal candidate should have hands on experience with iOS development understanding the principles of both Objective-C and swift languages. Reporting to the IT Development Team Manager, this role will be a hands-on position, based on the collaboration with the team to develop, support, test and maintain our software solutions.
As a developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary, yearly reviewed considering the company’s business results.
- Design, develop and test the SW of mobile apps and web interfaces
- Collaborate with the SW development team and our graphical designers
Skills & experience required:
- Previous projects as an iOS developer
- Experience on managing sqLite databases and API requests
- Hands-on experience in the following programming languages:
- Objective-C (basic)
- Swift (basic)
- Hands-on experience with auto-layout
- Good background in SW development
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- An understanding on GDPR and how to make applications GDPR friendly
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects
- Experience on Unit testing and CI/CD
- Experience with JSON formatting
siHealth Ltd, Harwell Campus (www.harwellcampus.co.uk), Didcot, Oxfordshire, UK
Permanent position, full-time, competitive salary indicatively between £25,000 and £30,000 yearly gross (to be defined depending on candidate’s experience)
How to apply:
For this position, no recruitment agency support is envisaged.
Please send your CV by email to schedule an informal discussion about this opportunity:
Dr Marco Morelli (CTO) – marco.morelli@sihealth .co .uk