We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts & Office Assistant to join our team, interacting with the Accounting Manager of our companies’ group. The Accounts & Office Assistant will participate to the company’s bookkeeping, administrative and HR activities.
For what concerns the Accounts part, the following duties & responsibilities are envisaged:
· providing financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports;
· preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information;
· using Sage One (online accounting software with dashboards and graphs);
· documenting financial transactions by entering account information;
· recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options;
· summarizing current financial status by collecting information;
· preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
· substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents;
· maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
· securing financial information by completing data base backups.
· preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
· answering to accounting procedure questions;
· preparing financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information;
· maintaining customer confidence and keeping financial information confidential.
For what concerns the Office part, the following duties & responsibilities are envisaged:
· answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence;
· maintaining diaries and arranging appointments;
· typing, preparing and collating reports, filing;
· organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes);
· managing databases;
· prioritizing workloads;
· liaising with relevant suppliers and clients;
· logging or processing bills or expenses;
· acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Skills & experience required:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Basic knowledge of Accounting/bookkeeping
· Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
· Ability to multi-task
· Self-driven, able to work as part of a team and/or independently, good attention for details
· Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Eligible to live and work in the UK
siHealth Ltd, Harwell Campus (www.harwellcampus.co.uk), Didcot, Oxfordshire, UK
Permanent full-time position with competitive salary (starting with a first period part-time as probation).
Please send your CV to schedule an informal discussion about this opportunity:
Dr Marco Morelli (CTO) – firstname.lastname@example.org